Kahlii Admin replied

657 weeks ago

Starcaller is a casual raiding guild. While we do not raid many nights a week, we expect your full attention and 110% effort during raids so that we can achieve our goals. While progression is important to all of us, our biggest goal is to have fun. Progression can become very frustrating for a number of reasons, but we ask everyone to do their best to maintain good attitudes.

Our current raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday, from 8-11:30pm. We reserve Monday night as a back up night if it's needed for any reason. ALL raiders are expected to be online at least 15 minutes prior to raid time and available for the duration of the raid.

Also, if you play a hybrid class it is important that you can play multiple specs, and have the gear for them as well.

Current Loot System: Our current loot system is similar to loot council, combined with rolls. When loot drops, those that would like the piece of gear roll 1-100 for main spec and 1-1 for off spec. Officers will then check to see if that piece is a hands down bigger upgrade for 1 person over others based on how much gear has been obtained by the players involved, as well as attendance and effort shown during raids. At that point, we will decide who to give the piece of loot to so that it will best benefit the raid, if that would differ from the outcome of the rolls. Usually, the raiders themselves decide the outcome of contested loot and officers never even need to be involved. We try to be as fair as possible with loot distribution.

Current Guild Officers:
Guild Master - Raiene
Raid Leader - Golz
Guild Officers - Shinokage, Poppop, Aloirse

While Starcaller was active early in the expansion, we were contending for the top progression spot on the server. We were the first guild to have all the T11 content cleared. Unfortunately, too many real life conflicts forced us to take a break for a while, but we have now returned and we are looking for skilled players to add to our roster so we can be back at the top once again.

Drama: We have a zero drama policy. If you are prone to causing drama, do not apply. If you are constantly rude or disrespectful to not only guild mates, but other players in general, do not apply. If your only concern is loot, do not apply.

As a Raider: All raiders are expected to be very knowledgeable about their class. We are not here to teach you how to play, but everyone in the guild is there to help and give advice. As a raider you will be expected to be familiar with every boss encounter, before it is even attempted. This means doing research, reading strategies, and watching videos. Raiders are expected to do everything they can to maximize their performance during raids. This means having properly enchanted and gemmed gear, and bringing pots, flasks, and food. The guild bank will usually be able to provide flasks, food, and pots, as well as take care of repairs but it is still your responsibility to have these items in case they are needed for any reason. Ventrilo is also required for our raids. You need to at least be able to listen, but having a mic is preferred.

Raiding positions are awarded to those that show exceptional attendance as well as constant good performance. Any raider who fails to maintain this runs the risk of being replaced by someone who does.

Adaptability: Applicants should be able to adapt their play style according to constructive criticism if it's proven that it is superior to what is currently being used. You don't have to be a number cruncher or the best but the ideal applicant should be able to show improvement over time and strive to be the best.

Gear: We do not have gear requirements, however, your gear is an indication of your competence and the effort you've put into your character. We expect you to be constantly working to obtain the best gear reasonably available to you.

Attendance and AFKs: In general, we expect you to make raids and be there and available for the duration of the raid. We are not looking for people who spend a lot of raid time AFK, or just don't show up occasionally. We understand that things come up sometimes and you may have to miss, but it should be a fairly rare occurrence. If you will not be able to make a raid night, you must also inform an officer as to why at least 1 day in advance, unless it's a true emergency. Only apply if you are able to commit to the raid schedule.

We are currently trying to keep a roster of 13-14 solid raid members. It will sometimes be required that certain people sit out on boss fights so that we have the best chances for progression. Different fights will sometimes require different raid compositions.

If you feel that you meet these requirements please fill out an application in the recruitment section.

How Applications are Handled: Once we receive an application, officers will be looking for the applicant online to find out any additional information we may need, as well as add the applicant to our calendar invites so we may begin to look at their performance. Once we judge that the applicant has the potential to be a good fit for us, we will guild the applicant as a trial member.

The trial period will typically last for 2-3 weeks and at this point applicants are expected to act as if they were full time raiders with the guild. Applicants must be online for our raid times, and available for the duration even if we don't bring the applicant in that night. If the applicant shows that they can not only perform well but that they are reliable, they will be given the reservist position at the end of their trial period and they are then a full member of the guild. If they continue to perform and show good attendance, they will earn a full time raiding position after time. Full time raiding positions must not only be earned, but always maintained. As stated above, anyone not maintaining good performance and attendance, will most likely lose their full time spot.

Please note that as an applicant/trial member you will be last priority for winning loot. You may still roll on items if you would like them, but they will always go to full guild members before applicants and trials.

End Notes:
We always have our eye out for exceptional players. If you are interested in joining our guild, or think you can dazzle us with your skills, feel free to apply even if we are not actively recruiting your class. We will always be bringing the best players into our raids for progression.

last edited 643 weeks ago by Kahlii

Daisyy Hernandez replied

619 weeks ago

I Daisy Hernandez am a big fan of Justin Bieber and One Direction. I was hoppin yall can choose and make Niall Horan or Harry Styles to call me or Justin Bieber. I will soo appreciate it I have soo many questions to ask one of them 3. so can yall please make my dream come true and choose me please.

Thank You ,Daisy Hernandez.
;One Direction <3

Bec replied

618 weeks ago

I am Bec and I am obesessed with the band 1D. I LOVE Louis Tomlinson but I wouldn't care if any 1Direction member called. I would extremly appreciate it if they could call. Please try and make my extreme dream come true.

Love Bec <3 One Direction <3

Makana Carter replied

617 weeks ago

Hey ppm I have always wanted to tlk to niall Harry or Liam of one direction. All ov the ppm in my school brag about getting tickets and posters but if could tlk to them I mite actuly prove that I am as lucky as they are

jessie replied

591 weeks ago

my mum says I can never see one direction ever and my friends said that even if I did they wouldn't talk to me if they we're with me because they would think there sexier than me and just because I'm part Irish don't mean anything cause cute girls are no match for sexy girl and my reply was cute is beautiful and sexy girls are most of the time sluts ever though in my mind I thought that their right one direction would never speak to me because I'm 15 and look like I'm 13 and I'm short and they would think
I'm ugly cause that's what people tell me and I would never get picked to be called ……..p.s. all the niall fans don't have resons why they like him they just say he's cute and say they r gonna merry him and stuff but I have a true resin y I like him the most out of the band and its not his appearance it's his heart and he's funny loves food and I like food but probley not as much as niall and sounds like an awesome person to chill with I don't wana merry him I just want to be his friend :)

olimpia styles replied

565 weeks ago

hi my name is olimpia and i am in love with one direction there songs are truly amazing i love them so much it would mean the world to me if harry styles called me i dont really care witch member it is i just so badly wouldove to talk to any of the members please please please please have my dreams come true and have me talk to one of the members tht would be my best day ever!!!!!

olimpia styles replied

565 weeks ago

please call me 215 251 8280

Lora Bryant replied

552 weeks ago

No offense but all these other comments are stupid!! I mean did you read the article? Not once did it mention you calling your celeb crush. This is an article about World of Warcraft not calling Justin Bieber, 1D, so on so forth. Just cause it said "starcaller" does not mean you are actually gonna call stars. So in future refrence read the fine print!!

Alexis replied

539 weeks ago

call me maybe? my number is 989-808-3806 okay well byeee!

lori replied

496 weeks ago

My favorit song is song it call me maybe so here is my number so call me maybe at 302-272-8464
Please log in to post a reply.