Elbumahly replied

295 weeks ago

Passenger 57 Sub Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Air travel is the safest, the FAA says. But the FAA never figured the risk with Charles Rane on board. "The Rane of Terror" has masterminded four terrorist attacks. Soon there will be a fifth – and that's bad news for the passengers on Flight 163. But there's good news too: the man in seat 57! Wesley Snipes plays John Cutter, an undercover security operative who enters the lavatory and exits to find Rane (Bruce Payne) and his gang have taken over. Cutter's next move is clear. Do. Or be done to.
An airline security expert must take action when he finds himself trapped on a passenger jet when terrorists seize control of it.
This is forgettable action film! In my opinion is one of the worst and the weakest Die Hard rips off, I have ever seen. It is the worst Wesley Snipes film ever! I don&#39;t like this film and I have never been a fan of this film.<br/><br/>Passenger 57 is pretty much a &quot;Die hard&quot; on a plane. It&#39;s another one of those movies that were trying to cash in on the formula that worked so well in Bruce Willis movie Die Hard 1 and 2.<br/><br/>For a Wesley Snipes fan I rather watch Drop Zone, White Men Can&#39;t Jump, The Art of War, Blade 1,2 and 3, U.S. Marshals, Rising Sun, Murder at 1600 those are much better Wesley Snipes movies he did. Passenger 57 is really cheese and absolutely silly unrealistic not logical entertaining trash.<br/><br/>This movie completely rips off Die Hard and Die Hard 2.<br/><br/>A group of terrorist take over the plane (Die Hard 2) a terrorists took over control of Dulles International Airport in passenger 57 they took over the plane.<br/><br/>A black man airline security is the hero in the movie, who is an ex cop now his name is John Cutter by the way the first name was rip off from John McClane - Bruce Willis Die Hard.<br/><br/>Starts okay, but than it feels the movie is too rushed and turn&#39;s out cheese corny bad.<br/><br/>I am just wondering how an ex cop and martial airline security and instructor can effort to buy such a beautiful car Wesley was driving? That is just impossible for a single guy buying such a exspensive car.<br/><br/>The film has plot holes: Charles Rane and his men take over plane, what are they planning to do? Where was the air plane flying too? What was Charles Rane&#39;s motives and intentions? except escaping, why did they took over the plane without any extortions or their demands this film makes no sense to me. <br/><br/>I noticed two scenes on the end of the movie that copied the first Die Hard: After Wesley Snipes kills the third terrorist Forget (Michael Horse) on a plane he put&#39;s him in elevator and he pushes the button for up stairs the floor to the distraction Rane (Bruce Payne), Rane open&#39;s the door and he see Forget (Michael Horse) bloody dead and Marti (Alex Datcher) screams after seen Forget dead. <br/><br/>That scene was ripped off from Die Hard, John McClane kill&#39;s the first terrorist Tony (Andreas Wisniewski) and put&#39;s him in a elevator and send&#39;s a message down the stairs and a terrorist and a lady sees him bloody dead and the lady screams.<br/><br/>Wesley Snipes and Bruce Payne are fighting on a plane and Wesley kick&#39;s him three times in the stomach until Rane (Bruce Payne) fall&#39;s down. Halo?! This his scene was ripped off from Die Hard! John McClane shots Hans Gruber (Alan Rickman) and Gruber fall&#39;s down of the building trough the window and McClane pushes Gruber down the window until he fall&#39;s down.<br/><br/>If you want to see some black guy been a main hero and kicking&#39;s some bad guys ass, watch Predator 2! It is miles way better than this forgettable trash! Danny Glover is way better actor than Wesley Snipes ever will be! <br/><br/>Wesley did not kill the first terrorist, why taking the plane on the ground? and than Snipes kills one terrorist in a Park and one on a air field that was stupid idea! I thought it was Die Hard on a plane! <br/><br/>The things that I liked in this film: was Stanley Clarke main theme in the opening scene.<br/><br/>In the opening scene Charles Rane (Bruce Payne) kills the doctor and flees out of hospital and jumps off the window, that wasn&#39;t Bruce Payne who jumped trough the window that was his stunt double and I like that scene because it was realistic performed.<br/><br/>I like Bruce Payne&#39;s charismatic performances in this film.<br/><br/>The rating I am giving is 2/10 because I did liked two things in this movie. The rest of the cast and the whole film is absolutely terrible and forgettable. I would rather watch Die Hard 1 and 2, Con Air, Under Siege and even Liam Neeson&#39;s flick Non-Stop, these are far way better movies than this forgettable corny flick.
OK,i won&#39;t waste much time getting into the specifics of the film.here&#39;s all you really need to know.great action with superb fight scenes.awesome twisted villain. Wesley snipes plays the lead character, a no nonsense,kick ass terrorist buster.Bruce Payne portrays the truly evil baddie named Charles Rayne who has hijacked a plane which Snipes character just happens to be on.too bad for for Rayne. .there are also great supporting performances,most notably from Liz Hurley in a departure of sorts(as far as i know)there&#39;s a bit more to the movie which briefly sets the stage in the beginning of the movie.after that,mayhem.-people are shot and or killed,and bad guy and underlings attempt to kick the crap out of the god guy without getting killed.it&#39;s obvious who wins of course,but the fun is in getting there.and i can&#39;t&#39;n forget that there&#39;s some dark humour and great one liners.thrown in for good measure,if you like your action movies lean and mean,and to the point,without any excess baggage aboard,this is your movie. so,buckle up,it&#39;s gonna be a bumpy ride.

a5c7b9f00b
Shelter 2 sub downloadhindi DragnetKung Fu: The Legend Continues full movie online freeEpisode 1.103 full movie download mp4The Tick full movie in hindi 720pLunar: The Silver Star full movie in hindi 720pthe Alex Cross full movie download in hindidownload full movie Akad Suzunosuke: Ippon ashi no majin in hindiWay Out West online freeInglorious Bumblers full movie download in hindi hd
Please log in to post a reply.